US Dept. of Transportation Federal Highway Administration releases video on Self-Evaluation Basics.
Web Resources: Includes Web links to related Code of Federal Regulations and other links appropriate to this video module.
- Information from FHWA Office of Civil Rights on ADA and Section 504 topics
- Memo clarifying FHWA’s oversight role in applying ADA-Section 504 requirements
- ADA guidance on developing transition plans specifically for State and local government programs and services
- U.S Access Board guidelines for accessible public rights-of-way for use in developing self-evaluations
- Information on applying ADA accommodations in public rights-of way
- Example of ADA sidewalk and curb ramp compliance program from Bellevue, WA
For additional details, please visit http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/federal-aidessentials/catmod.cfm?id=33